Pizza Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add the tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and oregano.
- Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles, pinching seams together. Place about 3 tablespoons of meat mixture along one long side of each rectangle. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll into three pieces.
- Place, seam side down, 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Pizza Roll-Ups
Sort By :
I made these for the kids after school I also used pizza sauce and added some chopped pepperoni to it! They loved them!
Made these tasty roll-ups for my picky 12 yr old for supper. He gave the recipe a "thumbs up". Went together quickly; hubby & son liked!
Wow - these look sooooo good. I'm going to make these tonight!
I changed the tomato sauce to pizza sauce and made my own crescent roll dough. My toddler loves them! So portable and yummy hot or cold.
These were a pain to make, the dough split, and they burned on the bottom after being in the oven for about 7 minutes. Kids loved them.