Pizza Roll-Ups Recipe
Since receiving this recipe through 4-H, it's been a regular after-school snack. These bite-size pizza treats, made with refrigerated crescent rolls, are especially good served with spaghetti sauce for dipping. —Donna Klettke, Wheatland, Missouri
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add the tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and oregano.
- 2. Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles, pinching seams together. Place about 3 tablespoons of meat mixture along one long side of each rectangle. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll into three pieces.
- 3. Place, seam side down, 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 122 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Pizza Roll-Ups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC