Pizza Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add the tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and oregano.
- Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles, pinching seams together. Place about 3 tablespoons of meat mixture along one long side of each rectangle. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll into three pieces.
- Place, seam side down, 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Pizza Roll-Ups
Sort By :
"I made these for the kids after school I also used pizza sauce and added some chopped pepperoni to it! They loved them!"
"Made these tasty roll-ups for my picky 12 yr old for supper. He gave the recipe a "thumbs up". Went together quickly; hubby & son liked!"
"Wow - these look sooooo good. I'm going to make these tonight!"
"I changed the tomato sauce to pizza sauce and made my own crescent roll dough. My toddler loves them! So portable and yummy hot or cold."
"These were a pain to make, the dough split, and they burned on the bottom after being in the oven for about 7 minutes. Kids loved them."