- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce, divided
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup pizza sauce, 1 cup cheese and Canadian bacon.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping at the center, leaving a 4-in. opening. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- Spoon filling onto wide end of triangles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with remaining pizza sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pizza Ring in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p31
Reviews for Pizza Ring(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >