Pizza Rigatoni Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds bulk Italian sausage
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (one 15 ounces, one 8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1. In a skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the sausage, pasta, cheese, soup, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni and olives. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 525 calories, 30g fat (13g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1573mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Pizza Rigatoni
"My favorite slow cooker recipe for a large group. Always a hit!"
"I've made this time and again. Always a HUGE hit. Great pizza flavor combined with ease and convenience of slow cooking."
"I made this for company last week and it was a huge hit! So easy to put together. I used two jars of pizza sauce, yum!"