Pizza Ravioli Recipe
- 16 frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Divide ravioli between two microwave-safe bowls; dot with butter. Top with peppers, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 412 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 777mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Pizza Ravioli
"This is a really easy meal, really quick and really good. If you like pizza you will like this."
"Delicious - my family loved it. Great for a night where you dont have much time to cook"
"We eat this with Canadian bacon instead of pepperoni. Adding mushrooms is good too!"