- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 thin slices hard salami
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a small saucepan, cook spaghetti sauce over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Sprinkle unbuttered side of two tortillas with mozzarella cheese; top with salami and pepperoni. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges; serve with warmed spaghetti sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pizza Quesadillas
Sort By :
"Super easy and the family loved them. I added crumbled and cooked Italian sausage to mine and they were so good. My husband couldn't stop talking about them."
"This recipe was fun and easy to make. My husband and son loved these, I used ham,onions mozzarella cheese and pineapples. These were deeeeLicious will make these again :)."
"Paired this with a garden salad and it made a super quick weeknight dinner. Used sandwich pepperoni. Definitely will do again."
"This is an excellent idea to have the pizza taste but without all the crust. I don't care for salami so I omitted it and added some fresh garden vegetables (green peppers and onions). I also used a four cheese pizza blend in place of only mozzarella. It's nice because it is quick and you can use toppings/fillings to suit the individual tastes of your family."