Pizza Popcorn Recipe
Looking for something different-and not sweet-for a bake sale? Whip up this fun popcorn snack from Sheri Warner of Louisville, Nebraska. It's lightly spiced with pizza seasonings and very munchable.
- 2-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1. Place popcorn in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Melt butter in a small saucepan; add the remaining ingredients. Pour over popcorn and mix well. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
1 cup equals 118 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 346 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Pizza Popcorn
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC