- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni (about 64 slices)
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, warmed, optional
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 2-in. slices. Place cut side down in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; lightly press down to flatten.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with spaghetti sauce if desired. Yield: 8 appetizers.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pizza Pinwheels
Sort By :
This recipe was so easy and delicious! I swapped out the regular pepperoni for turkey pepperoni and no one could tell since it was cut up in it.
Made 2 batches of these for the Super Bowl party at church, and they were a hit. My daughter wants me to make more just for her.
Great, quick easy recipe that everyone loves!
My kids love these. I added a little garlic salt the second time a made them. Very yummy. They are also good with Canadian bacon.
My boys raved about these pinwheels. They're not really anything terribly new or creative but somehow the presentation really makes them fun. They're also delicious! A nice break from making pizza. No down sides to this cheap, fast, easy and delicious recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >