Pizza Pasta Salad Recipe
This pasta salad is a popular addition to summer menus. My children love this salad.—Danielle Carpenter, Vienna, West Virginia
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed part-skim mozzrella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni (about 1-1/2 ounces)
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; shake well.
- 2. Drain pasta; rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add pasta. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 382 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 517 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Pizza Pasta Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC