Pizza Pasta Dinner Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, sausage, green pepper and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the pepperoni, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and olives; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture. Heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pizza Pasta Dinner(5)
Sort By :
This was good but watery. Would probably drain the tomatoes next time or pour off some liquid at least. I substituted a jar of pizza sauce for the spaghetti sauce. Recipe makes a lot. I will probably cut the pepperoni slices in 1/2 next time so they are easier to eat.
This was great. Made it for a weekly cookout and everyone loved it and went back for seconds. This is a keeper!
Very very good! My husband says " That's a keeper to repeat."
I know its a lot of work, but posting the nutritional values is very helpful. Especially to diabetics who must count the carbs in everything. Thank you.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >