- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash pepper
- In a skillet, cook sausage, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the macaroni, tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, water, oregano and pepper.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 1-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and casserole is heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pizza Pasta Bake
Sort By :
"I doubled the recipe so I would have leftovers, used spiral pasta instead of macaroni because that is what I had, and used spaghetti sauce instead of tomato sauce, since that's what I had. After it was done baking, I added mozzarella cheese and covered it to melt it. This was very good and easy and I'll be making it again!!"
"Instead of the pork sausage I used the turkey sausage . It turn out good."