I also use Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses and toss in some of my favorite pizza toppings. Kids love it, and best of all, it only takes 10 minutes to prepare. —Kerrie deVay, New Orleans, Louisiana
- 4 cups uncooked multigrain bow tie pasta
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup water
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni, quartered
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, water, pepperoni, pesto and pepper. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Stir; cover and bake 15 minutes longer or until pasta is tender. Top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pizza Pasta in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p52
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pizza Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review