- 4 cups uncooked multigrain bow tie pasta
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup water
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni, quartered
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, water, pepperoni, pesto and pepper. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Stir; cover and bake 15 minutes longer or until pasta is tender. Top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pizza Pasta
Sort By :
This was really good! I cooked my pasta first and then baked it for a shorter amount of time.
This recipe was very easy and tasty. Made exactly as directed and turned out great.
We love it. Husband said I could make it anytime. Didn't use the multigrain bow pasta though.
Very easy and family friendly.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >