Pizza Omelet Recipe
"My son, Jeremy, has been helping around the kitchen since he was big enough to stand on a kitchen chair and stir something," relates Sandy Cork of Melvin, Michigan. "One of his favorite recipes is this pizza-flavored omelet."
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add egg mixture. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are completely set, remove from the heat.
- 2. Spread pizza sauce over half of the eggs; top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Fold in half; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC