"My son, Jeremy, has been helping around the kitchen since he was big enough to stand on a kitchen chair and stir something," relates Sandy Cork of Melvin, Michigan. "One of his favorite recipes is this pizza-flavored omelet."
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. In a skillet over medium heat, melt
- butter. Add egg mixture. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked
- portion flow underneath. When eggs are completely set, remove from
- the heat.
- Spread pizza sauce over half of the eggs; top with pepperoni and
- mozzarella cheese. Fold in half; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.