Pizza Meat Loaf Cups Recipe
Fix and freeze these moist little meat loaves packed with pizza flavor. They're great to reheat for an after-school snack or quick dinner on soccer night. My family likes to drizzle extra pizza sauce on top. —Susan Wollin, Marshall, Wisconsin
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces each) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Additional pizza sauce, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the egg, pizza sauce, bread crumbs and Italian seasoning. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Divide among 12 greased muffin cups; press onto the bottom and up the sides. Fill centers with cheese.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Serve immediately with additional pizza sauce if desired. Or cool, place in freezer bags and freeze for up to 3 months.
- 3. To use frozen pizza cups: Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Heat on a microwave-safe plate on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 167 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Pizza Meat Loaf Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC