- 2 eggs
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add 3/4 cup of pizza sauce, cheese, bread crumbs, garlic salt and pepper; mix well. Combine beef and sausage; add to egg mixture and mix well. Press into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Drain. Spoon remaining pizza sauce over meat loaf; bake 15 minutes longer or until no pink remains. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pizza Meat Loaf
Sort By :
This is a very yummy and simple meatloaf. My 6 year old daughter loves it and we make it time and time again! Wonderful job.
This was a tasty meatloaf, even tastier cold the next day. I made as is except used 3/4 cup of bread crumbs and a 1/4 cup mixture of wheat germ and ground flax seed.
This was better than I expected. To me, it was a step above your average meatloaf. As my husband loves meatloaf, I have no doubt that I'll be making it again.
My 12 year old daughter made this for supper with only a bit of help over the phone. No chopping involved made it perfect for our beginner cook. Everyone enjoyed, and she enjoyed the praise. Thanks!
I just made this recipe and it turned out great! I did cook it a little longer than recommended, but I like my meat medium well. It was a hit!