- Punch dough down; divide in half. Roll each portion into a 13-in.
- circle. Transfer to two greased 14-in. pizza pans; build up edges
- slightly. Cover with a clean kitchen towel; let rest for 10 minutes.
- Spoon tomatoes over dough. Top with basil, oregano, cheese, pepper
- flakes, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Bake at 450° for
- 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 2 pizzas (8
- slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 263 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 523 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.