Pizza Macaroni Bake Recipe
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 6 cups water
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Set the cheese packet from dinner mix aside. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add macaroni; cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Drain macaroni; stir in the contents of cheese packet.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Top with the beef mixture, pizza sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Pizza Macaroni Bake
Sort By :
"I made this as is the first time and it was good. After that I did what tonyarn did as well as added 2 c. shredded Jack cheese and it kicked it up a notch. EXCELLENT!!! I lost track of how many times I made this."
"I have made this recipe several times and my family loves it. The only changes I make is that I use 2 boxes of macaroni and cheese and I prepare the macaroni and cheese as it directs on the package."
"I made this recipe and it was deliciousWould make again also-made to take to a sick friend and her son smelled when I bought it in it a said he couldn't wait to eat it."
"I have made this recipe several times now for my family and they always want to know when I will be making it again. It is very simple to make and is very delicious. Good for potlucks with lots of kids."
"When I first came across this recipe I was thinking pizza sauce and pepperoni on macaroni and cheese? Figuring I'd give it a shot anyway I was NOT disappointed. My son didn't think he would like it either but he smiled wide and said this is "my third favorite now." Will definitely make this again!"