- 2 packages (14 ounces each) deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Drain; return to pan. Stir in contents of cheese packets and sour cream. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes and pizza sauce; drop by spoonfuls over macaroni. Top with peppers, cheese and pepperoni. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pizza Macaroni & Cheese
Sort By :
"My kids loved this. Made as directed except for green pepper. No one likes them. I also make mac n cheese casserole with my home made chilli. Kids like that also.........so now I have two same (but different taste) casseroles to put into rotation."
"Simple to prepare and leftovers taste great. I like this recipe because it is easy to customize to my family's taste. I chopped the pepperoni into quarters and microwaved it on some paper towel for 30 seconds to remove some of the fat before adding it to the top of the casserole. I will definitely be making this again."
"My family liked this because we could customize it to our own pizza topping preferences. It's a hearty meal and the leftovers the next day tasted even better!Combining mac n cheese and pizza, who would'a thunk!"
"Tried this tonight and we both liked it. I am bringing the leftovers to work tomorrow."
"Simple and easy recipe. It's like a combination of Mac&cheesse and Pizza. Which kids love. Will make it again."