Pizza Mac Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 jars (14 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the macaroni, onion, green pepper and pizza sauce.
- 2. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 308 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 499 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Pizza Mac Casserole
"Very nice potluck dish. Always a hit with grownups and kids too! You could add any traditional pizza toppings such as mushrooms, peppers and black olives for a supreme pizza mac!"
"I won't pin it though because there is no picture."