Pizza Loaf Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a greased baking sheet, roll out dough into a 15x10-in. rectangle. In a small bowl, combine the egg yolks, Parmesan cheese, oil, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and pepper. Brush over the dough.
- Sprinkle with the pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, pepper rings, green pepper and olives. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down; brush with egg whites. Do not let rise. Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Warm the pizza sauce; serve with sliced loaf. Yield: 10-12 slices.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pizza Loaf(5)
Sort By :
Delicious! Loved the variety of ingredients stuffed inside. Husband wanted to eat more but decided to stop before he made himself sick :) Would definitely make again.
I have made the recipe several times and everyone loves it. One of my favorite recipes by far.
Soooooo good! I usually hate anything pickled, but the pickled pepper rings make this pizza. Way better pizza than what you get at the pizza restaurants!
This is one our family's favorite recipes. We make it with black olives, pepperoni and mushrooms.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >