- third of the sauce. Top with mushrooms, red pepper, green onions and
- beef. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese. Sprinkle with
- Cover and bake at 350° for 70-80 minutes or until noodles are
- tender. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 191 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 568 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 vegetable, 2 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.