- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (19 ounces) ready-to-serve tomato soup
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 4 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. For sauce, in a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, soup, tomato paste, water, onion and seasonings.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with three noodles and a third of the sauce, then pepperoni. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with three noodles and a third of the sauce. Top with mushrooms, red pepper, green onions and beef. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese. Sprinkle with olives.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 70-80 minutes or until noodles are tender. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pizza Lasagna
Sort By :
"This is yum! I made it for 2 new moms and what was nice about it was I could substitute out ingredients that they didn't want it, to sort of "personalize" their pizza lasagna! I also liked the fact I didn't have to pre-cook the lasagna noodles. Yea"
"great ideas. Voting on a point system isn't enough"
"Some Web Sites encourage people to write reviews regarding recipes they try - personally, I like both types. It is great to have the specific questions like yours evaluated by your readers (which might not be addressed otherwise), and it is often VERY HELPFUL to read about others' individual experiences regarding preparing the food and, also, varying family responses to the dish. I VOTE FOR BOTH.! Is it possible to get a response from your readers regarding this suggestion?"