Pizza Hot Dish Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and macaroni. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and seasonings.
- 3. Spoon over macaroni. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 cup: 153 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 370mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Pizza Hot Dish
"Good but nothing to write home about."
"Good, not wow."
"O.K. But definitely needs different spices"
"This is a good recipe, especially for this time of year. I made 1/2 recipe since there is just 2 of us and I still was able to freeze some fora later dinner. Nice and easy to make. I used some pizza sauce instead of the tomato soup. Gave it a good pizza taste. Thanks for this easy casserole recipe."
"The whole family loved this recipe. I substituted spaghetti sauce for the tomato soup as I had none on hand."
"It is an easy fix, simple, and really tasty. One of my quick favourites."
"This looks like something we would enjoy. I have copied it to make maybe tomorrow.Thank You for bringing it to my attention. Lois"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.