Pizza Hot Dish
Here's a spin on pizza everyone will enjoy, especially pasta lovers. It's the best of both worlds! —Faythe Anderson, Racine, Wisconsin
12-16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and macaroni. Pour into a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and seasonings.
- Spoon over macaroni. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 153 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium,