Here's a spin on pizza everyone will enjoy, especially pasta lovers. It's the best of both worlds! —Faythe Anderson, Racine, Wisconsin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and macaroni. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and seasonings.
- Spoon over macaroni. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Pizza Hot Dish in Reminisce Extra October 1994, p45
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pizza Hot Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review