- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and macaroni. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and seasonings.
- Spoon over macaroni. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pizza Hot Dish
Sort By :
"O.K. But definitely needs different spices"
"This is a good recipe, especially for this time of year. I made 1/2 recipe since there is just 2 of us and I still was able to freeze some fora later dinner. Nice and easy to make. I used some pizza sauce instead of the tomato soup. Gave it a good pizza taste. Thanks for this easy casserole recipe."
"The whole family loved this recipe. I substituted spaghetti sauce for the tomato soup as I had none on hand."
"It is an easy fix, simple, and really tasty. One of my quick favourites."
"This looks like something we would enjoy. I have copied it to make maybe tomorrow.Thank You for bringing it to my attention. Lois"