Pizza Grilled Cheese Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 slices bread
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Additional pizza sauce, optional
- 1. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice in a skillet, butter side down. Top with the cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce and second bread slice, butter side up.
- 2. Cook over medium heat until golden brown, turning once. Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 413 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 1049mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein .
Reviews for Pizza Grilled Cheese
"Pretty decent! All my kids enjoyed these sandwiches. Made for a quick warm lunch. I normally don't have provolone cheese on hand, but had leftovers from a previous meal; so this was a good way to use the rest of it up without going to waste. Will make again."