- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rest in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients; set aside. Divide dough in
- half. On a floured surface, roll each portion into a 13-in. circle.
- Transfer to greased 12-in. pizza pans; build up edges slightly.
- Prick dough thoroughly with a fork.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread
- sauce over hot crusts to within 2-in. of edges; top with sausage,
- mushrooms, green pepper and cheese. Bake for 20 minutes longer or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (8 servings each, 2 slices
- per serving).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 slices) equals 322 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 878 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.