Pizza Dogs Recipe
"I'm asked to make these special hot dogs whenever I come home from college," shares Rachel Tollefson of Selby, South Dakota. "Dressed up with pizza sauce, pepperoni and melted cheese, these sandwiches are sure to be a hit at your house, too."
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 15 slices slices pepperoni, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 to 14 hot dog buns, split
- 12 to 14 hot dogs, cooked
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine pizza sauce and pepperoni; heat through. Stir in the cheese until melted. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each bun; top with a hot dog. Yield: 12-14 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC