- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Bagel chips or garlic toast
- Place cream cheese in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the pizza sauce, pepperoni and olives; pour over cream cheese. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours or until cheese is melted. Stir; serve warm with bagel chips or garlic toast. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Pizza Dip
"I made this recipe yesterday for an event that was planned for teenagers. It went over very well. I brought the rest to my daughter's house for a 'grown-up' event and it was 'finished' off. I served it with carrots, celery sticks, and crackers; and did not add the black olives. I did not have access to a slow cooker, so I simmered it on the stovetop in a saucepan until the cheeses were melted and it was well heated through. When I make it again, I will skip the crockpot since nothing needs to be cooked, just melted."
"Always a hit!!! Very easy to make and takes awesome!"
"I thought I rated this recipe before but obviously not. This is excellent. It's good on club crackers. It also works when when you toast English muffins and spread the hot dip on top. Nearly like a pizza. I have made this several times, once for work. There wasn't much left by the time the hogs at work got done with it. Makes a great breakfast treat on an English muffin. Make this. You won't regret it."
"OMG how delicious!! Tried it out on my family and they raved about it and I will be making it again for others now that I know how good it is..Easy to make and just be sure you leave it in the crockpot long enough to get nice and hot and melt the cheese good. I would say at least the full 2 hours."