"My girls frequently have friends over at night," writes Suzanne McKinley of Lyons, Georgia. "And their big brother is always asking for something to eat! So I make these miniature pizzas often. They couldn't be quicker."
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound spicy or mild pork Johnsonville® Hot Ground Sausage
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer
- pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce, ketchup and garlic powder; set
- Press biscuits into 20 well-greased muffin cups. Spoon 1 or 2
- tablespoons of the meat sauce into each biscuit; top with mozzarella
- cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- (Refrigerate or freeze any remaining meat sauce.) Yield: 20 pizzas.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 103 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.