Pizza Cups Recipe
- 1 pound spicy or mild pork sausage
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce, ketchup and garlic powder; set aside.
- 2. Press biscuits into 20 well-greased muffin cups. Spoon 1 or 2 tablespoons of the meat sauce into each biscuit; top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. (Refrigerate or freeze any remaining meat sauce.) Yield: 20 pizzas.
1 serving (1 each) equals 103 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Pizza Cups
"I made this for a family movie night and my family loved them. I loved them because they were so easy. We will be making this again."