- 1 pound spicy or mild pork Johnsonville® Hot Ground Sausage
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce, ketchup and garlic powder; set aside.
- Press biscuits into 20 well-greased muffin cups. Spoon 1 or 2 tablespoons of the meat sauce into each biscuit; top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. (Refrigerate or freeze any remaining meat sauce.) Yield: 20 pizzas.
Originally published as Pizza Cups in Taste of Home February/March 1993, p66
Reviews for Pizza Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 26, 2013
I made this for a family movie night and my family loved them. I loved them because they were so easy. We will be making this again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pork Appetizers >