Pizza Crescent Bake Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough; place in a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Press to seal perforations.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over dough. Top with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheeses.
- 3. On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13x9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 385 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 549 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.