"When my husband and I were first married, I didn't have many recipes," recalls Laurie Malyuk of River Falls, Wisconsin. "When my cousin found out, she wrote out nearly 50 of them—including this family favorite."
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough; place in a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Press to seal perforations.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over dough. Top with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheeses.
- On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13x9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pizza Crescent Bake in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p8
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pizza Crescent Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review