- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough; place in a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Press to seal perforations.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over dough. Top with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Unroll remaining crescent dough and place over cheese; seal perforations. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pizza Crescent Bake
Sort By :
"This was a great recipe for a group of teenagers! Used spicy pork sausage. Great flavor. The second time we prepared this we did not use a bottom crust of crsent. Followed Pillsbury's recipe that is identical but it is only topped with cresent rolls. Both versions very good! Baked for 20min."
"LOVED!!! Very easy."