Pizza Crescent Bake Recipe
"When my husband and I were first married, I didn't have many recipes," recalls Laurie Malyuk of River Falls, Wisconsin. "When my cousin found out, she wrote out nearly 50 of themincluding this family favorite."
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough; place in a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Press to seal perforations.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over dough. Top with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Unroll remaining crescent dough and place over cheese; seal perforations. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pizza Crescent Bake in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p8
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pizza Crescent Bake(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >