Pizza Corn Dog Snacks Recipe
In Camas, Washington, Linda Knopp dresses up frozen corn dogs to create these tasty bite-size treats. Just slice 'em and spread 'em with pizza sauce and other toppings for a fun snack for kids or an easy appetizer for adults.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn dogs, thawed
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Remove stick from each corn dog; cut into 1-in. slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with olives, mushrooms and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and corn dogs are heated through. Yield: 30 snacks.
3 each: 168 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 604mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Pizza Corn Dog Snacks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC