In Camas, Washington, Linda Knopp dresses up frozen corn dogs to create these tasty bite-size treats. Just slice 'em and spread 'em with pizza sauce and other toppings for a fun snack for kids or an easy appetizer for adults.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn dogs, thawed
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Remove stick from each corn dog; cut into 1-in. slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with olives, mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and corn dogs are heated through. Yield: 30 snacks.
Originally published as Pizza Corn Dog Snacks in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p38
Reviews for Pizza Corn Dog Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review