Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 12 pepperoni slices
- 8 slices slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place three slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spoon pizza sauce over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Uncover; top with the remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups
Sort By :
"My guys like this one and it's easy!"
"Delicious! I used provolone cheese slices inside and sprinkled shredded mozzarella on top. Everyone enjoyed it."
"This was surprisingly delicious. I don't know what I expected but I didn't expect it to be so great. It was very moist. I even had leftovers the next day and they tasted even better. Served with a salad. I will be making this again. Make sure you use the pizza sauce not tomato sauce. I don't think it would taste the same. Easy to prepare."
"So simple to prepare and tastes great. I made this for dinner last night and a 1, 2 and 4 year old all cleaned their plates! That equals 2-thumbs up in my book!"
"This was great. The family loved it!"