Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 12 pepperoni slices
- 8 slices slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place three slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spoon pizza sauce over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Uncover; top with the remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups(14)
Sort By :
The combination of flavors seemed a little strange to me. My husband loved it though!
I loved this recipe. Super easy and delicious, perfect for a week night dinner. I seasoned the chicken with italian seasoning and topped with some parmesan, as well. I also sprinkled some fresh chopped basil at the end.
What we loved was the pepperoni and pizza sauce, and how easy and quick it was to put together. Like a big chicken pizza!
This is a perfect recipe - quick, easy and delicious!
This is a fantastic recipe, very flavorful. The only change I made was that I breaded it with panko crumbs, italien seasoning, and grated parm. This is very similar to chicken parm but with the added kick from the pepperoni, dont let this discourage you though because if you're someone that wasn't impressed with the traditional chicken parm just keep in mind this dish has a twist. Try it you wont regret it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >