Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 12 pepperoni slices
- 8 slices slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place three slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spoon pizza sauce over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Uncover; top with the remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups
Sort By :
So simple to prepare and tastes great. I made this for dinner last night and a 1, 2 and 4 year old all cleaned their plates! That equals 2-thumbs up in my book!
This was great. The family loved it!
These are great! Very simple to assemble and they taste wonderful.
I'd like to add that since I first posted this review, I have made these several times and now instead of pounding out the chicken and rolling it up, I just cut a pocket into the side of the breast and stuff the pepperoni in that way. Much easier, in my opinion! :)
Really good! I don't think it needed to bake as long as the recipe says though. But we really like it!
The combination of flavors seemed a little strange to me. My husband loved it though!