My husband, Mark, and I host Wednesday night dinners at our church. It's a fun way to help others and to experiment with different recipes. No matter how many times I prepare it, this remains a favorite.Becky Carnell, Rowlett, Texas
50-60 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 pounds spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 5 to 7 quarts spaghetti sauce
- 3 to 4 pounds sliced pepperoni
- 3 pounds shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. In six greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes, layer equal amounts of spaghetti,
- sauce and pepperoni. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 50-60 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 350 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 917 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.