- 4 pounds spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 5 to 7 quarts spaghetti sauce
- 3 to 4 pounds sliced pepperoni
- 3 pounds shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. In six greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes, layer equal amounts of spaghetti, sauce and pepperoni. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 50-60 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pizza Casserole
"yummy! I Love it all of us loved it! thanks for telling us!"
"We all loved this! I will keep this in mind the next time we want that pizza taste!"
"This was very tasty and easy to make!"