Pizza Cake Recipe
Our kids had a great time putting together this cute creation for a Cub Scout cake auction. Using a boxed cake mix made preparation of the crust fast and easy.—Caroline Simzisko, Cordova, Tennessee
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- Red liquid or paste food coloring
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, grated
- 2 strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups
- 1. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour the batter into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. Place each cake on a 10-in. serving platter. Combine the frosting and food coloring; spread over the top of each cake to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with grated chocolate for cheese.
- 4. Unroll Fruit Roll-Ups; use a 1-1/2 in. round cutter to cut into circles for pepperoni. Arrange on cakes. Yield: 2 cakes (6-8 servings each).
Reviews for Pizza Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC