"This tasty cold snack dip is one of my most-requested recipes and always pleases friends at get-togethers," relates Georgene Robertson of Pikeville, Kentucky. "People keep scooping until the platter is clean."
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Corn chips
- Spread cream cheese on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with chili sauce. Sprinkle with Canadian bacon, onion, green pepper and cheeses. Serve with chips. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Originally published as Pizza by the Scoop in Taste of Home August/September 1999, p64
Reviews for Pizza by the Scoop
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review