- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Corn chips
- Spread cream cheese on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with chili sauce. Sprinkle with Canadian bacon, onion, green pepper and cheeses. Serve with chips. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Reviews for Pizza by the Scoop
Sort By :
"EXCELLENT! The submitter of this recipe is my good friend and a great person. I have fixed this for years from her, it is probably my most favorite appetizer-type food. Absolutely recommended!!! A perfect, different type food! FANTASTIC!"
"This is a great recipe. Kind of a twist on the Mexican 7 layer. I added prepared horseradish to the chili sauce and used chopped pepperoni for the canadian bacon. Neither changes created strong results. This works better with low salt crackers or pitas. I tried a couple scoops with tortilla chips and it was too salty."