Pizza Burgers Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce, warmed
- 4 green pepper rings
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, bouillon, Italian seasoning and salt. Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Shape into four thin patties. Place a slice of cheese on two patties; top with another patty and press edges to seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns with pizza sauce and green pepper rings. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Pizza Burgers(7)
Sort By :
I made these Pizza Burgers for my family and they are fantastic. For a little extra flavor I toasted Kaiser Buns on the grill and it was a very nice touch and I did not add was the green pepper.
If you are looking for an excellent Pizza Burger recipe this one is for sure a great one to try.
I loved these burgers. I cut the green pepper rings super thin and grilled them for a minute or two, while I toasted the buns.
Love this recipe. I have made it many times. Sometimes I make bigger patties omitting the double burger, and put the cheese on top. Good with catsup, but even better with pizza sauce!
I tried this recipe the other night and I will say that these were FANTASTIC. My husband and I loved them as well as our little 2 year old son. The only thing we didn't add was the green pepper, but they were still absolutuy fantastic. Very juicy and flavorful.
Sue - Ashippun, WI
My family loves these. I omit the salt and use shredded mozzarella in the middle. Ketchup instead of pizza sauce wokrs fine.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilling Hamburgers >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >