Pizza Buns Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) mushrooms, drained
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Buttered hamburger buns
- 1. In a skillet, cook ground beef with onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Combine the ketchup, mustard, oregano and Worcestershire sauce; stir into beef mixture. Add mushrooms and mix well. Simmer 15 minutes or until heated through. Spoon onto buttered hamburger buns; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 3. Place on baking sheets; heat under broiler until cheese melts. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 each: 148 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 336mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein .
Reviews for Pizza Buns
"Sounds yummy but can't have only 7 carbs with the bun included!"