Pizza Breadsticks Recipe
I rely on refrigerated breadsticks and pizza topping for these late-night nibbles. This is an easy snack the whole family enjoys.—Martha Riggs, Upton, Kentucky
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 12 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Arrange breadsticks with long sides touching on a greased baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, Canadian bacon and cheese. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until breadsticks are golden. Cut apart into sticks. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 172 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 777mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pizza Breadsticks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC