I rely on refrigerated breadsticks and pizza topping for these late-night nibbles. This is an easy snack the whole family enjoys.—Martha Riggs, Upton, Kentucky
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 12 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Arrange breadsticks with long sides touching on a greased baking
- sheet. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, Canadian bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until breadsticks are golden.
- Cut apart into sticks.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One pizza stick (prepared with part-skim mozzarella) equals 172 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 777 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.