- 2 teaspoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sprinkle cornmeal on bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Cut each biscuit into quarters; toss with pizza sauce. Place in dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 14 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Pizza Bread in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1997, p22
Reviews for Pizza Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2011
"Simple, but yummy! Pull apart pizza!"
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2011
"my children love this! We make this together at lunch time. It is alot of fun to make together."