- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; build up edges
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil for 3-5 minutes
- or until onion is crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in basil.
- In a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients; spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with vegetable topping.
- Bake at 400° for 35-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Yield: 12-16 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (prepared with fat-free ricotta) equals 385 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 512 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 reduced-fat milk, 1 fat.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.