Pita Fajitas Recipe
- 1 boneless beef top round steak (1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1/3 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and peppers in oil over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Add the salsa, barbecue sauce and cumin. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Spoon about 1/2 cup into each pita half. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Pita Fajitas
"I thought this might be odd b/c of the bbq sauce but it was actually very very tasty!"